Saturday, May 11, 2013

Candy Tribal Nails

Candy Tribal Nails

I can't get over the bright cheerful colours from the Neons On The Shore collection and decided to do a tribal nail art using these beautiful neons! This nail art is inspired by this picture which I happen to see on Pinterest. :)

I'm loving this mani so much! The colours are so cheerful it makes me happy just looking at them! The only regret is that there are some drag marks on my last 2 fingers from the top coat. It's not that obvious away from camera though, so I'm going to ignore it. :)

For this mani, I used the creme colours for the tribal design and the jellies as base for the polka dots.

Polishes Used:
China Glaze Shell-o
China Glaze Isle See You Later
China Glaze Heat Index
China Glaze Sun Of A Peach
China Glaze That's Shore Bright
China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle
China Glaze Bottoms Up
China Glaze Hightlight Of My Summer
China Glaze Neon & On & On

No comments:

Post a Comment