Sunday, April 22, 2012

'Minnie' Nails



Don't my nails today look very Minnie Mouse inspired? I didnt actually had Minnie in mind when I picked out the colours but this whole mani really just screams 'Minnie' - especially with the white acrylic ribbon!

The red polish used in this mani is 'Red Lights Ahead.. Where?' from OPI's new Holland Collection. I didn't think I would love this colour, but I do! 'Red Lights Ahead.. Where?' is a slightly coral red with a fantastic formula and coverage. I only used one coat for this polish and it's just so opaque! It applies really smooth like butter as well! Love it!

Was really busy making nail polish jewelries this week so there wasn't any new posts.. But I already have quite a few nail polish combinations and comparisons on my to do list. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time to do & publish them soon! :)

Polishes Used:
Essence Sweet As Candy
OPI Red Lights Ahead.. Where?
OPI Alpine Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment