Sunday, July 15, 2012

Simple Floral


Does my photo look different today? :)

Some of my friends in PLOP were talking about nail polish clean up and going all the way to the cuticles or leaving a gap the other day, and I must say, I'm guilty of not doing clean up most of the time.

I am also guilty of painting all the way to the cuticles because gaps looks like grow-outs to me, especially those big gaps which I see online sometimes, and I am not a fan of grow-outs.

Anyway, the 'talk' made me guilty a little and I decided to do clean up today. I still painted all the way for the side my nails, but I left just a tiny bit of gap at the top. And I must say, it looks great in the picture! It almost looked professional *ahem* to me and I am loving it!

I also changed the background of my home-made lightbox from white to black. 'About time I think. I should had done this long ago. I'm not sure why my black doesn't look BLACK black, but still, it brings out the nail color so well!

For my mani today.. I didnt put much effort into it unfortunately. I had such a bad cold and my nose was dripping LITERALLY. I'm removing this now. Bye!

Polishes Used:
China Glaze Sea Spray
OPI Cajun Shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment