Saturday, March 16, 2013

Glam Nails!


Gave my nails a little glam today with a mixture of Leopard & Zebra prints, and an accent nail with China Glaze Glistening Snow.

Glistening Snow is a silver with holographic glitter polish that is meant to be used on it's own more than as a glitter top coat as it's too opaque. The formula and finish for this polish is the same as many others released by China Glaze such as - Hello Gorgeous (Pink), I'm Not Lion (Champagne), I Herd That (Copper).. This finish is really becoming one of my favourite! It's easy to apply and the bling is always just right. Love love!

For my animal prints, I sucks at doing Zebra, so I stamped on the zebra print on part of my nails with Bundle Monster plate BM-223 and free handed the leopard prints on. Overall I think I overdid the Zebra prints, but it looks okay from afar, so I'll just leave it as it is. You might have already noticed, I'm not so much of a perfectionist. =P

That's all for today, chaos!

Polishes Used:
Essie Wife Goes On
OPI Just Spotted The Lizard
China Glaze Glistening Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment