Thursday, September 18, 2014

Holographic Rainbow

I have some beautiful holographic rainbows today!

Rainbow holographic nails

This set of nail art was inspired by a post on Pinterest from pinkandpolishednails. Check out the original nail art here.

For my version, I used a few colours from China Glaze, and topped them with a coat of Jade Psicodelica for the holographic effect.

The colours I used are:

China Glaze Make Some Noise
China Glaze Neon & On & On
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
China Glaze Re-fresh Mint
China Glaze Splish Splash

For my accent finger, I used Color Club Harp On It for some extra holographic effect.

I know my holographic polish photos hasnt been very holo lately. That's because I can't seem to catch the sun anymore. :(

Either I'm too early (before I go to work in the morning), or I'm too late (after I wakes up during weekend).. so I apologies that you guys have to see disappointing holo photos these few times when the actual polish is dazzling in real life. haha

Stay tune for more nail art next time! :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks gorgeous. I really like what you've done here! It's the perfect holo rainbow :-)

    ReplyDelete