Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jelly Sandwich


I just did my first Jelly Sandwich and I'm in love~! I need to get more jelly polishes to play around!

There are actually a total of 11 coats (including base & top) for this manicure but it doesn't feel thick at all! The key is to use really thin coats so they'll dry faster as well.

For this jelly sandwich today, I used 2 coats of OPI Cajun Shrimp, then 2 coats of OPI Save Me, then 2 coats of OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston, then 1 more coat of OPI Save Me, and 1 more coat of OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston.

Seems like a lot of work? It's actually not. The polishes used in this manicure are all really smooth and with the pro-wide brush, each layer only took 1 stroke so it's actually quite quick and easy to finish.

Simply love love love the result. Guy Meets Gal-veston actually managed to tone down the irritating silver glitter of Save Me but yet allow the bar glitters to shine. This is simply perfect! Much much better than I have imagined. Definitely going to try out more jelly combinations!

Polishes Used:
OPI Cajun Shrimp
OPI Save Me
OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston

No comments:

Post a Comment