Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Group Mani - Geometric!

Hello Girls! I have another group mani today and the theme is Geometric!



My take on Geometric nails is inspired by a mani I saw on Pinterest! There are seriously a tonne of great manis on Pinterest and I'm really tempted to do a string of Pinterest inspired manicures!

For my mani today, I used 3 of the polishes from China Glaze's Bohemian collection - 'Unpredictable', 'No Plain Jane' and 'Deviantly Daring' and created some geometric shapes using stripping tapes.



There is a strand of my dog's fur stuck on my ring finger. I apologize for that. LOL



My favourite out of these 3 polishes is definitely 'Deviantly Daring'! The formula is simply great, it's opaque in one coat and the color is simply gorgeous!

On the other hand, both 'Unpredictable' and 'No Plain Jane' are still sheer and create bald spots on one coat and definitely needs at least two coats.





What do you think? Do you love this mani like I do? :)



Polishes Used:
China Glaze Unpredictable
China Glaze No Plain Jane
China Glaze Deviantly Daring

11 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Dog fur on nails is the story of my life :oP I actually even think there are pieces of fur in my nail polish bottles. It's crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! they are everywhere and impossible to prevent! Especially once they get on wet nails! :)

      Delete
  2. I freaking love this! Love the color combo! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is gorgeous,Cheryl! It puts a totally different twist on those "duochromes". I have to say I don't really like them by themselves,but this is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! they are pretty colors if you can forgive the fact that they are not all that duochrome at all!

      Delete
  4. This is amazing!! The color combo and the designs are fantastic! So creative =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great.. love the Bohemians!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for Kreative Blogger Award!! :)

    ReplyDelete