Friday, August 10, 2012

Singapore National Day 2012


It's Singapore's 47th National Day on 9th August so as tradition, I'm doing national day nails today!

I did 2 last year which in my opinion was not that good, but managed to get many likes for it, so I'm hoping that this year's would be better.

Red & White are Singapore's colours so I painted my nails with my favourite Red polish - OPI Red My Fortune Cookie and stamped the design from Bundle monster plate BM-301 with Konad special white polish.

I also dug out the stars from Kleancolor Blind Date and dotted them onto my nails as I already had a few layers of topcoat in between each coats and I didnt want my manicure to become too thick.

I think my national day nails this year is pretty cute, hopefully it's much better than last year's.. haha.. Happy National Day Singapore!

Polishes Used
OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
OPI Alpine Snow
OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
Kleancolor Blind Date

2 comments:

  1. looking very festive! can you get kleancolor polish in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LT, thanks! You can get some Kleancolor polishes at PolishAlley! Here is the instocks URL: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.296533807038699.92379.283938371631576&type=3

      Delete