Friday, February 1, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Get Outta My Space

Day 11: Today I have swatches of China Glaze Get Outta My Space!


Get Outta Of My Space is a light powered violet holograhic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection. Beautiful soft colour with power holos!


Application-wise, I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.


One of the more common shades from the collection. From the bottle, it's rather similar to Colour Club Cloud Nine.


Super holo! The holo shone even under dim lights!



What do you think? Would you get this soft feminine beauty?

See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

1 comment:

  1. That one looks really good too!

    Loving your posts on these new holos :-)

    ReplyDelete