Take A Trek is a cool denim holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection and this is absolutely beautiful!!
Application-wise, I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.
OMG, I have to say this again & again.. Take A Trek is absolutely gorgeous!! Holo-ness is normal grade but the colour! Who can resist denim?! Denim holo!
I love this! I think it's my favourite of the collection! And to think it's placed at the last! I totally chose to swatch them at random and I think this is fate. Save the best for the last. LOL
Finally I'm done! What do you think of this collection? Love them? or just meh? I totally love them! Holos all the way! Keep them coming please!
I'll be doing a post consolidating all these swatches of the Hologlam collection soon!
See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:
- Swatch: China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots
- Swatch: China Glaze Not In This Galaxy
- Swatch: China Glaze OMG A UFO
- Swatch: China Glaze Galactic Gray
- Swatch: China Glaze SCI-FLY BY
- Swatch: China Glaze Astro-Hot
- Swatch: China Glaze When Stars Collide
- Swatch: China Glaze Cosmic Dust
- Swatch: China Glaze Infra Red
- Swatch: China Glaze Don't Be A Luna-tic
- Swatch: China Glaze Get Outta My Space