Saturday, February 2, 2013

Swatch: China Glaze Take A Trek

Finally! The last of the Hologlam 2013 collection! Today I have swatches of China Glaze Take A Trek!


Take A Trek is a cool denim holographic polish from the China Glaze Hologlam 2013 collection and this is absolutely beautiful!!


Application-wise, I used a normal base coat and there was bald spots for the first coat, but the second coat covered them up pretty well.


OMG, I have to say this again & again.. Take A Trek is absolutely gorgeous!! Holo-ness is normal grade but the colour! Who can resist denim?! Denim holo!


I love this! I think it's my favourite of the collection! And to think it's placed at the last! I totally chose to swatch them at random and I think this is fate. Save the best for the last. LOL


Finally I'm done! What do you think of this collection? Love them? or just meh? I totally love them! Holos all the way! Keep them coming please!

I'll be doing a post consolidating all these swatches of the Hologlam collection soon!


See swatches of the other polishes in this collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment