Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic L.Pink

I just received the China Glaze Autumn Nights collection so I'm trying to post more frequently now to clear all the Nabi polishes that I need to swatch and move on to the new China Glaze! Are you excited? :)

Today I have swatches of Nabi Holographic L.Pink!

Nabi Holographic L.Pink

Nabi Holographic L.Pink is a bright light pink with subtle coral-orange-ish holographic flash.

Nabi Holographic L.Pink

There are some things that I need to confess about this polish..

1) I thought I wouldn't like it. I was so wrong.. I absolutely love it! This might be the Nabi Holographic polish that I would wear the most. The pink is so pretty & so flattering on my skin! My friends spotted it on me and and fell in love too!

2) I thought it might be scattered holo as I wasnt able to see any holo in the polish initially. Wrong.. It is linear holo. It's very very subtle, barely there.. but it's there. Just a little hard to spot.

3) I thought it would be just another common pink holo polish. Wrong! I have absolutely nothing like it in my collection! None of them is such a bright & cheerful pink!

For comparison, as I said.. I didnt have anything similar in my collection, so I compared with another of the Nabi pinks.

Nabi L.Pink vs Nabi Hot Pink
Nabi L.Pink vs Nabi Hot Pink
Nabi Hot Pink is just a shade darker than Nabi L.Pink. Both are beautiful. If you have fair skin like me, both shades would probably look great on you too. :)

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic L.Pink
Nabi Holographic Hot Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment