Sunday, July 7, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Sky Blue

Another Post! Nabi Holographic Sky Blue!

Nabi Holographic Sky Blue

This polish actually looked more lavender than blue in the bottle so initially I was like.. "what.. why is it called sky blue." But after 2 coats, the blue started to show. So I guess it really is blue, but maybe not sky blue though.. Light denim maybe?

Okay.. So Nabi Holographic Sky Blue is a light denim blue holographic polish with beautiful burple flash!

Nabi Holographic Sky Blue

The holographic effect for this polish is quite strong! Finally! After 2 consecutive mild ones, I almost thought it's my lighting and not the polish. Luckily this came along! :)

Nabi Holographic Sky Blue

Gorgeous holo deserves 3 photos! LOL

Nabi Sky Blue vs China Glaze High Def
Nabi Sky Blue vs China Glaze High Def
For comparison, I decided to compare against China Glaze High Def from the Tronica collection. Both polishes actually have really similar holographic flash but as you can see, Nabi Sky Blue is much more holo than CG High Def.

Nabi Sky Blue vs China Glaze High Def
Nabi Sky Blue vs China Glaze High Def
The shade for Nabi Holographic Sky Blue is not as unique as some of the others, but if you are a holo junkie like me, I guess you need to get this! :)

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic Sky Blue
China Glaze High Def

No comments:

Post a Comment