Saturday, July 6, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Navy Blue

Nabi Holographic Navy Blue

Nabi Holographic Navy Blue is a beautiful deep blue holographic with green flash. I love the colour, but the holographic effect for this polish is kinda weak.

Nabi Holographic Navy Blue

Can you spot the little green flash? Of course it's more obvious in real life.. I just had some problems capturing them on the camera.

I didnt have any blue holo polishes in my stash like this as well. All my blue holos are much lighter than this. Love the unique deep blue shade of this polish!

Nabi Navy Blue vs China Glaze Take a trek
Nabi Navy Blue vs China Glaze Take A Trek
I did a comparison with China Glaze Take A Trek as I thought it might be similar to the denim blue of Take A Trek.. As you can see, they are nothing alike. =P

Nabi Navy Blue vs Jade Hypnose
Nabi Navy Blue vs Jade Hypnose
I also did a quick comparison with Jade Hypnose. Jade Hypnose like most of my other blues is much lighter than Nabi Navy Blue, and have a hint of green in it.

Verdict: This polish is beautiful if you ignore the fact that it is actually a holographic polish. Holo-wise, it's a little disappointing for me. Would you get it just for it's colour?

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic Navy Blue
China Glaze Take A Trek
Jade Hypnose

1 comment:

  1. I love the instensity of the blue on this. It's a shame it's not more holographic. Thank-you for your review!

    ReplyDelete