Monday, July 8, 2013

Swatch: Nabi Holographic Green

Nabi Holographic Green

Today I have Nabi Holographic Green, a beautiful apple green holographic polish with teal flash!

Nabi Holographic Green

Love this one! The holographic effect is quite strong! It might easily be one of the most holo polish among all the Nabi that I have swatched!

For comparison, I compared against Milani Hi-Tech.

Nabi Green vs Milani Hi-tech
Nabi Green vs Milani Hi-tech
Colour-wise, Nabi Green is closer to apple green, while Milani Hi-Tech is closer to lime green.

I guess the biggest surprise for me is to find out that Milani Hi-Tech is actually a linear holo too! LOL.. I used to think all of Milani holos are scattered.

Nabi Green vs Milani Hi-tech
Nabi Green vs Milani Hi-tech
I'm sorry but Milani Hi-Tech is no match against Nabi Holographic Green! =P

Polishes Used:
Nabi Holographic Green
Milani Hi-Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment